Tomorrow the 27th of May we will be launching two balloons from Mildura, Victoria.
Data from the telemetry payloads can be demodulated using the dl-fldigi software, available by clicking the tracking link above.
All those wishing to track should take note of the following frequencies:
Horus 26 - WIA Repeater Launch - 0800 AEST
- Telemetry: 434.075MHz USB 300baud RTTY 7N1 (Select "HORUS" from dl-fldigi's dropdown list.
- APRS: 145.175MHz AFSK using callsign VK5ARG-11
- Cross-band Repeater:
- Uplink 438.900MHz FM 123Hz CTCSS. Please use the CTCSS tone, or else you will only be causing interference to other repeater users.
- Downlink: 147.500MHz FM.
The repeater will have net control run by VK3WIA.
Horus 27 - Imaging Payload - 0900 AEST
- Telemetry: 434.650MHz USB 300baud RTTY 7N1 (Select "DARKSIDE" from list)
- APRS: 145.175MHz AFSK using callsign VK5ARG-12
Between-car comms frequencies
We will primarily be using the airborne repeater for comms, and as such, the following callsigns should be given priority on the repeater:
For close range comms we will be using 146.550MHz FM simplex.
Long-range HF comms frequencies are 3640KHz LSB and 7070KHz LSB.